Thank you for presenting at the 35th Annual CRANAplus Conference
PRESENTATION UPLOAD – ONLINE FOLDER
Please check the online conference program to re-confirm the day and time of your presentation. Whilst we don’t anticipate any changes please do check the program again prior to your session.
Below are some tips to assist you:
Before the Session
- Please load your presentation files to the online folder prior to arriving at the conference, ideally by COB Friday 13 October 2017.
- Bring a back-up USB to the conference with you and embed any content such as audio or video – i.e. do not link to external files.
- The sessions will be set using a Windows operating system. If you use a Mac or require a specific or uncommon program, please bring it with you.
- Presentation abstracts will be available on the conference website
- Please go to the session room at least 15-minutes prior to meet the Session Chair, AV technician and to familiarise yourself with the room and audio-visual setup.
During the Session
- Please sit in the front row so that you can move to the lectern promptly at the end of the previous presentation.
- There will be an AV technician in the room to assist if required.
- During your presentation, please keep a close eye on the time. The length of your presentation is noted in the program.
- At the end of your session the chair will ring a bell for you to conclude immediately. Please be aware that Session Chairs have been instructed to end all presentations after the allocated time, to keep the program to time.
There are no facilities for photocopying at the conference. If you require a copy of your slides and any handouts please bring them with you.