Thank you for presenting at the CRANAplus 37th Conference 2019
PRESENTATION UPLOAD – ONLINE FOLDER
Please check the online conference program to re-confirm the day and time of your presentation. Whilst we don’t anticipate any changes please do check the program again prior to your session.
Below are some tips to assist you:
Before the Session
- Please load your presentation files to the online folder prior to arriving at the conference.
- Bring a back-up USB to the conference with you and Embed any content such as audio or video – don’t link to external files!
- The presentation computers use PowerPoint with Windows operating system. As a backup, we suggest you bring your laptop if you use a Mac or require a specific or uncommon program. (Visit the A/V Technicians on arrival to discuss with the technician)
- Please ensure your PowerPoint presentations are in 16:9 aspect as 4:3 aspect (square) presentations will not fill the venue’s screens
- Abstracts will be available on the conference website and also in the conference app. We will be emailing App download instructions to all delegates prior to the conference
- Please go to the session room at least 15-minutes prior to meet the Session Chair, AV technician and to familiarise yourself with the room and audio-visual setup.
During the Session
- Please go to your room 15 minutes prior to the commencement of your session to meet the MC and familiarise yourself with the room
- Please sit in the front row so that you can move to the lectern promptly at the end of the previous presentation.
- There will be an AV technician in the room who will assist you and trouble shoot technical issues in the unlikely event these arise
- During your presentation, please keep a close eye on the time. The length of your presentation is noted in the program. We do not want to embarrass you, however the MC has been instructed to end all presentations after the allocated time, even if you are not finished, in order to keep the program to time
- The MC will flash time cards at 5 minutes, 2 minutes and 1 minute prior to the end of your session
- At the end of your allocated time the MC will ring a bell for you to conclude immediately
- If you have any queries please direct these to the registration desk during the conference or email email@example.com prior to the conference.
There are no facilities for photocopying at the conference. If you require a copy of your slides and any handouts please bring them with you.