The remote health industry comprises a huge range of operations, procedures, locations, equipment and people. Each year, representing this in our conference material, website, promotional collateral and communication becomes harder without up-to-date, relevant and good quality photographic imagery. CRANAplus would like to build a resource library of quality images that shows the diversity of remote health work in interesting, dynamic and engaging ways.
We’re throwing out the challenge to anyone working in the remote health industry in the Australasian region and attending this year’s CRANAplus conference to enter your best photos in the 2019 CRANAplus Photography Competition giving you the chance have your work recognised and acknowledged by your peers within the industry, as well as be used by the organisation in future publicity material.
There are great prizes to be won.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Images should be supplied as HIGH RESOLUTION RGB jpeg files, of suitable image quality at a maximum size of 3mb.
2. Images should be uploaded using the button below
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Competition is open to anyone attending this years conference or who has an association or connection with a sponsor or delegate attending.
2. Photos supplied must be the original work of the photographer submitting the photo and entry implies that people, businesses or organisations depicted in the photo have given permission to the photographer to feature in publicity material.
3. The Competition will be judged by a panel of CRANAplus representatives and winners announced at the conference closing. Winners names and all entries will be published and displayed on the conference website.
4. The submitting photographer freely agrees to their photographs being used by CRANAplus in future publicity without seeking further permission and without the photographer seeking further remuneration or compensation.
5. CRANAplus agrees to credit the submitting photographer where possible and practical
6. CRANAplus Conference Organisers or representatives are not responsible for checking the authenticity, copyright or permissions in each photo and will not be held liable for any issues relating to these areas.
7. Submissions that are deemed to be of unsuitable reproduction quality or those that do not meet the entry criteria will not be considered for judging.
8. Entry in competition implies acceptance and understanding of the rules and competition criteria noted here.
9. Winners must be in attendance at Conference to receive any prizes.