Aurora Nominations are now open
The prestigious Aurora Award was initiated by CRANAplus to recognise individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to remote health. These individuals provide inspiration, leadership and energy to make things happen.
Any individual, group or community may nominate a person for an award. Nominations must include the names and contact details of the (2) nominators/referees who can support the investigation of the veracity of the nomination. Nominators/Referees will be contacted by the selection committee, for a professional reference check.
- Has demonstrated excellence in remote health practice
- Has demonstrated a high level of commitment to their profession & role
- Has added value, volunteered and/or showed commitment to CRANAplus
- Is recognised by consumers and/or colleagues as an outstanding remote health provider
- Has been instrumental in changing for the better the practice or processes of remote health
- Has been visionary in contributing to a better future for remote consumers and or workforce
- Is considered by colleagues as a ‘shining light’, a professional role model within remote health practice
- Their behaviours and practice are consistent with the values of CRANAplus.
Download Awards Flyer and add to your workplace notice board to encourage staff to think about someone they may like to nominate
Nominations are to be made via online form below or by downloading the interactive Aurora Awards Application and Guidelines . Completed form can then be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further enquiries contact 08 8408 8207.
Please note all Principal Nominators must sign in to the CRANAplus Website to access the Online Nomination Form.
All Nominations close 30 June.