Invitation to Submit
CRANAplus invites you to submit Abstracts for the 2017 Annual CRANAplus Conference.
THE FUTURE OF REMOTE HEALTH AND THE INFLUENCE OF TECHNOLOGY
By its very nature, remote and isolated areas generate unique, resourceful and innovative approaches to the delivery of health care.
Technology is advancing at a rapid rate, and we must ponder the question – Has, does or will this change the way healthcare is supplied, experienced and performed in remote Australia?
- What does the future of remote health look like, are we leading the way or stuck in the past?
- What are the innovative ways in which technology is utilised in the bush?
- Is technology the answer for improved access, safety, quality and affordability of remote healthcare?
- What are the benefits, risks and challenges that present to health professionals and consumers?
- Are our consumers getting healthier?
- What’s coming, what’s just over the horizon?
- Are we moving away from meaningful human interactions, what are the long-term implications?
- What forseeable support will the remote health workforce need in the future?
- How is data changing the way we think and provide healthcare?
We encourage submissions from:
- Remote and isolated health professionals
- Remote or isolated health and community Service Providers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health services
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Researchers and education providers
- Professional bodies and associations
- State, Territory and Local Governments
We look forward to receiving your abstracts and meeting you in Broome to share in another exciting conference and celebration of remote health practice.