The challenges and triumphs of providing essential healthcare to people who live, work, travel or play in rural, remote and isolated areas are similar the world over.
CRANAplus has built resources and driven reform in the Australian remote health sector for over 35 years, and believe its time for us to share our stories and learn from others across the globe.
Therefore the 2018 CRANA conference will coincide with an International Rural & Remote Nurses and Midwives conference in the beautiful Far North Queensland city of Cairns. The gate way to the wet tropics, great barrier reef and remote Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander communities of Queensland.
Nurses and Midwives are consistently the most abundant and evenly distributed healthcare providers, working collaboratively with others, to get healthcare to challenging parts of the planet.
Asia, Pacific, Africa, Europe, Americas… Join us and share your stories.
Who Should Attend
- Remote and isolated health professionals
- Remote or isolated health and community Service Providers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health services
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Researchers and education providers
- Professional bodies & associations
- State, Territory & Local Governments
Pullman Cairns International
17 Abbott St
Cairns City, QLD 4870