Your Invitation to Participate
On behalf of the conference organising committee, invite you to attend the 2019 CRANAplus 37th Conference.
The conference will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley in New south Wales from 18 – 20 September 2019.
The Conference theme for 2019 is “Embracing Diversity to build Stronger Connections”
Abstract submissions and registrations will open early in 2019.
Further information will be released on this website when it becomes available.
Who Should Attend?
- Remote and isolated health professionals
- Remote or isolated health and community Service Providers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health services
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Researchers and education providers
- Professional bodies & associations
- State, Territory & Local Governments
Sponsorship & Exhibition Bookings
Registration / Abstracts Open
30 April 2019
13 May 2019
5 July 2019
Early Bird Registration Closes
18 – 20 September 2019
CRANAplus 37th Conference
Please contact the team at Conference Design for all conference enquiries.
- 03 6231 2999
- International +61 3 6231 2999
Venue & Destination
The Hunter Valley, north of Sydney in New South Wales, is one of Australia’s major wine regions, with a viticultural history dating back to the early 1800s. Known for varietals such as Semillon and Shiraz, it’s home to numerous wineries, including world-renowned brands and family-run boutique operations. Most are located south of the Hunter River and offer cellar door wine tastings and vineyard tours.
Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
430 Wine Country Dr
Lovedale NSW 2325